I was just playing my files when I realized a slight change in the play back. i could not really figure out what was making the sound pattern to change. I thought I was a device which had malfunction so I decided to give my laptop a night. The following morning I turned it on as usual then a favorite song chunked in to my mind, so I pressed the window key and just palyed it as usual but the sound now could not be heard. I wondered what had happened. I spent much of my time on the web trying to search for a solution but all in vain. The I came back to my senses and applied the skills I get from my help (My GOD). I did this to solve the problem: Just do it and your problem will be over.
Click start
Click control panel
Choose hardware and sound
Click manage audio devices
Choose the palyback device you are using and click properties
On the tabbed menu click enhancements
Un check the check box entitled " disable all sound effects"
Se e the Images here for more details
Sponsor Ad
By A domain name for less and pay with your alertpay (payza) account or Get Cheap hosting which you can pay with your alertpay (payza)or moneybookers accounts

