Contact Form

 

Not Just coffee but coffee



Its cold here in my office and my fingers are freezing. My whole body is shaking of coldness and only mist is visible through the window. A dispenser within for hot water some cups on a table leave me thinking. What will I do to keep myself warm? I mean shall I run around? I will look like have lost some nuts, shall I take a cup of tea, coffee, porridge or what?
If I tae tea what will I gain anyway? If I take coffee what will I gain? If I take a cup of milk what will I gain? Ooh no you are only talking of gains men! What will you lose? Of course the coldness will be gone. This makes me thinking more and even attracts me to make a research on the web. To my shock I realized that there was always something to lose and something to gain. Now some article somewhere attracted my attention and I felt it was good to share about this here.
My aim  was to know what I was bound to gain after taking any stimulant  apart from chasing the coldness within since I had no power to do to the without.
Coffee is known to help reduce list of risks that affect human beings such as decreases all-cause mortality, risk of Alzheimer's disease, gallstone disease, diabetes etc. I read this on Wikipedia and you can read yourself.
I realized this too that there different blends of coffee which can multiply the number of risks reduced by taking coffee. You can bear me witness that many of the health problems facing people have been solved using herbal cures. This is a clear indication that researching on such plants ca lead to production of more nutritious blends which can help reduce the number of people in hospitals. Coffee can be blended with other organic substances to make such a healthy drink so that it does not just serve the stimulating part but also breathes in to your body strength for a longer and healthier life.  You can see what Organo Gold are doing. I therefore believe that while going for a drink one has to go for more than just a drink but a substance to make.
Human health should always be a priority in choice of drugs and food substances. Its sad how many people suffer from disorders which can be solved by taking the right stuff. It’s good that when you go out today you just think of what you are going to loose and what you are going to gain. If the loss outdoes the gain then you better stop

Total comment

Author

Nicholas Kimulu

0   comments

What is your take on it?

Cancel Reply