Recently one of my workmates came to seek assistance from me with a funny problem which I later solved, I will show how. It was a problem with laptop not accepting the correct password.
I examined it and could not figure out really where the problem was originating from. I did some diagnostics and at one point it accepted and we were able to login. Now unfortunately we did change it to a different one for we were sure it was the correct password. Little did we know that the next day it would be worse.
The following morning she came to work and tried logging in but it failed completely to allow her login. She came back to me and at this time it failed completely. I restored it to an earlier date, booted in safe mode but all in vain. Finally I got thinking and thought of a solution.
To make it easy for you I just reset the password with a password rest disk I created. I downloaded one from the web and use my own flash disk with the same files and folders, made it boo table and booted the computer from it. It looked a little bit complicated but I managed to follow the prompts and cleared the password successfully. from here head to the web and search for these free tools to help rest your password if you have a problem like I had. You can also learn how to create a boot able dick by reading on the web
Contact Form
Total comment
Popular Posts
-
Having more than enough money for yourself does not mean that you are enjoying life. Some people hardly have anything yet they live freel...
Total Pageviews
Category List
- alertpay
- Apache
- blogging
- boss
- Business
- domain
- dreams
- epson
- Featured
- firefox
- free admin theme
- free wordpress admin theme
- hardware
- health
- home
- hosting
- IIs
- Imei
- internet
- joomla
- ladies
- life
- localhost
- me 320
- nx120
- Others
- payza
- phone
- phones
- premium themes
- printers
- Programs
- reset programs
- screen
- seamonkey
- server
- Slider
- smart wordpress admin
- sound devices
- spirituality
- Sponsored
- sx125
- txkenya
- waste ink
- windows
- wordpress
- Xampp
- xtraorbit
Popular Posts
-
Byethost is one the hosting sites which offer free web hosting services to users. It is quite hectic to set up a website with them since the...
-
Having more than enough money for yourself does not mean that you are enjoying life. Some people hardly have anything yet they live freel...
-
This Jesus of Nazareth Without Money and Arms Conquered More Millions Than Alexander, Caesar, Mohammed, and Napoleon; Without Science and L...
-
Printers make our life more cormfortable by enabling us to make hard copies of what we see on the screens of our computers. in the previous ...
-
I am sure all of us will want to live in a clean house, but you bear me witness that ev en when we wash our clothes regularly they keep fad...
-
Welcome. This problem is common with many users who try to install a local server on their computers using the Xampp program From Apachefri...
-
Have you ever imagined of having your computer work as a server?. Now it is possible to test your website locally by turning your computer t...
-
Having a god website is a great idea, but without visitors it’s no better than a personal book. For a website to be productive, traff...
-
Many people are addicts to social networks, and chat. They do it while on the move and again while in their offices. We are not debat...
-
We are on a roll. In the previous post we talked about how important it is to redesign a website or a blog in case it had a bad looking ap...
About Me
Followers
Subscribe Via Email
Subscribe to our newsletter to get the latest updates to your inbox. ;-)
Your email address is safe with us!